Dealing with the current situation is stressful. This e-book was written by Tina Tessina to help you during the lockdown and the stress of living in the shadow of a major crisis like the Covid-19 pandemic
There are so many practical tips in here.
In the guide you will learn:
- The seven steps to overcoming Panic – it is so natural to be going through waves of panic. It’s normal and natural and these tips will help you recover
- Making a Plan – you need to map your needs, your constraints and to have a base plan on how you will overcome some of the known hurdles
- Regular Meetings – as your family adjusts to the new normal, there will be a lot of new friction. This helps to reduce friction and connect you as a family. Learn how to conduct a State of the Union Meeting
- Get Equipped – find out what is important and what you do not want to forget so that you minimize the overhead emotional cost of going outside more than is needed
- Share Tasks – not only this will bring you together as a couple and as a family, but it will also help you reduce the load on your shoulders
And six other topics – Staying Strong, Staying Connected, Overcoming Overloaded Feelings, Helping Family Members In Need, Overcoming Loneliness, and Keeping the Love Flowing.
We have made this e-book available for $1 to make it is easy for you and make sure you take the time to read through it.
Click on the Buy button below to get the support you need to cope with the crisis as a couple.